You’re invited to learn how you can be involved in accessibility upgrades of nine train stations across regional NSW at Casino, Dubbo, Grafton, Griffith, Gunnedah, Narrabri, Moree, Queanbeyan and Taree.
Transport for NSW are inviting Clarence Valley businesses and suppliers to attend an information session to learn more about the projects and the potential opportunities to supply a variety of goods, services and materials for the design and construction of the station upgrades.
The accessibility upgrades may include features such as:
- accessible pathways and ramps
- tactiles on the platforms and targeted locations throughout the station
- kiss and ride/accessible parking spaces
- upgrading amenities including waiting rooms and ticket offices, seating, and accessible/ambulant toilet facilities
- bus and coach parking facilities
For more information, please join the Transport for NSW project team at the online information session for local businesses and suppliers.
When: Tuesday 29 September 2020
Time: 5:30pm – 6:30pm