STATEMENT OF ATTAINMENT IN DIGITAL LITERACY
STATEMENT OF ATTAINMENT IN DIGITAL LITERACY (900-80495V01)
Have you ever been interested in learning new digital skills or improving your existing skills?
The Statement of Attainment in Digital Literacy is a fully subsidised course* (*for eligible applicants) being offered at the TAFE NSW Yamba Connected Learning Centre commencing 23 October 2020. for an 8-week duration.
This course covers a range of different Digital skills from how to use every day digital devices, to ensuring that your internet searching is safe and secure while online and how to Operate application software packages on a digital device.
For more information and to enrol either drop into the Centre at 24 Treelands Drive, Yamba open 8.30am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday or follow the link:
NEW COURSES ON OFFER FOR YAMBA AND SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES IN 2020
TAFE NSW Yamba Connected Learning Centre is offering a range of courses which support the local community to finish the year out and the Statement of Attainment short courses are *fee free (*for eligible applicants). This is the perfect opportunity to upskill leading into the busy Summer Season.
Business, IT & Leadership
- Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415)
- Statement of Attainment in Social Media and Web for Business * (900-80799V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Introduction to Photoshop for Business * (900-81706V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Create and Design Spreadsheets * (900-80939V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Digital Literacy * (900-80495V01)
Tourism, Hospitality & Events
- Statement of Attainment in Hospitality Café Skills* (900-81157Vo1)
Sales & Retail
- Certificate III in Community Pharmacy (SIR30116)
- Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216)
Connected Learning Centers (CLCs) represent TAFE NSW ongoing commitment to regional communities to provide high-quality training and learning experiences. Hands on training and support services available for students within a new digital enabled learning environment.