- This event has passed.
Winning Tenders for your Business
Organiser: Clarence Valley Council
Does your business keep missing out on tenders? Learn how to write a tender like a pro with this FREE morning training session.
About this Workshop
- Understanding of why purchasers release EOIs and tenders and where to find them
- Appreciate modern day procurement – how it has changed over time
- Difference between government and private opportunities
- How opportunities are assessed (understand real tender needs)
- Deconstructing the request documentation – making sense of it all
- How to submit a conforming tender
- How to work more efficiently when navigating through procurement documents
- Creating a user-friendly template
- Indigenous Procurement Policy
- Being a local and how to stand out
- The risks of using previous tender responses as a template for a new tender
- Effectively managing the bid process and using task lists
- Understand Microsoft Word features useful for tendering
A COVID safe plan has been developed in order to facilitate this workshop. Social distancing and hygiene measures will be in place. Attendees will be required to sign in and it is recommended that they download the COVID safe app prior to attending.